- Choosing The Right Living Room Area Rug
- What To Consider Before Buying Outdoor Rugs
- How to Clean Your Loloi Area Rug
- Best Area Rugs for the Home - Loloi Rugs
- Rugs on Sale Black Friday 2019 - Payless Rugs - Area Rugs
- Looking for a Contemporary Rug?
- Best Decorating Tip: Use an Area Rug
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Spice Up Your Room Decor with an Area Rug
- Dalyn Area Rugs For Home Decorating
Consult care labels for small rugs to determine whether they should be dry-cleaned, spot-cleaned, or laundered. A dry-cleaning-only label might indicate that a rug is not colorfast. Test before spot-cleaning. When you determine that a rug is washable, machine-wash it on the delicate cycle. To reduce the risk of tangling long fringe, divide the fringe into several hanks and wrap each one with white string. Place the rug in a mesh laundry bag or zippered pillowcase to protect it from the agitator, and wash in cold water on the gentle cycle.
Provided proper care and maintenance is employed, Jaipur area rugs can offer many years of beauty and enjoyment. If they are not properly cleaned and protected, their natural sheen gradually degrades, and their beauty can begin to fade. Their durability cannot be prolonged unless certain required steps are followed towards their maintenance.