If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item for a full refund up to 30 days after receipt. All return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please Email Customer Service at CS@paylessrugs.com to request a return. Once your return is processed you will receive instructions on how to appropriately return your purchase.
- A 10% restocking fee is assessed on orders over $1000 - This fee is waived with another order placed of equal or greater value.
- Custom orders are non returnable ( Please see “Non Returnable” section below )
- Be sure to properly wrap your item for return shipping transit
- All returns must be recieved in 100% resell-able condition
- Returns made without a Return Authorization Number and or shipped to any address other than the one supplied in our return instructions will be imposed an additional 25% administrative fee.
- Returns beyond 30 days will not be accepted.
- Please provide return tracking to email@example.com
Non Returnable Items
- Milliken Rugs
- Concord Global Brand Rugs
- Opened Rug Padding
- Stair Rods & Stair Holds
- Custom Made Or Fabricated Items
- Stair & Hallway Roll Runner
- All Orders Marked FINAL SALE
- If a free promotional item is included with your order as part of any sale and or promotion, this item must be returned in 100% resellable condition. If the item is not returned you will be credited minus the retail value of the free gift. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
International Returns ( Excluding Canadian Shipments )
- All international shipments are final sale and cannot be returned.
Canadian Returns ( excludes territories - refer to international policy )
- With any return or refusal of purchase from Canada, all return shipping fees and importation fees are the customer's responsibility. If a Canadian shipment is refused all shipping fees incurred on the order will be deducted from the credit in addition to the normal return policy. Additionally, any importation fees that are incurred by Payless Rugs due to the refusal would be deducted from the credit as well.
- Credits are issued only when we have recieved notification from the warehouse that the return was inspected.
Refusal Of Delivery
- If an item has shipped ,assigned a tracking number or has recieved confirmation and thus cannot be diverted back to its original place of departure the package can be refused. However refusal of a shipment that was ordered will result in all shipping fees incurred by Payless Rugs be collected from the customer and will be deducted from any credit issued. In addition, all fees or stipulations as outlined in our return policy will apply.
- Over-sized items that are too large or heavy for standard ground shipment will ship LTL Freight.These are typically area rugs over 9 x 12 in size or larger rolls of runner. Please note that you must provide accurate contact information in your order so the freight carriers can schedule a time and date to deliver your merchandise.
- Our freight service includes delivery of the item to the address only. The items delivered via LTL will not be hand carried into the home or any other area. You should be able to or make arrangements to have assistance carrying the rugs into your home, up stairs, in elevators etc. If you cannot make these types of arrangements please call for white glove service options.
*Please fully inspect your freight shipment thoroughly before accepting shipment.
- If an item arrives where the damage appears to be from mishandling by the shipping carrier, please refuse shipment and notify us within 24 hours. If you are not able to refuse the item, please notify us with 3 business days of receipt and supply images of damage. Failure to do so may impede our ability to file a claim on your behalf.
- Upon arrival, if you feel your item is not 100% 1st quality, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Any item that is defective as a result of manufacturer error will be replaced at no charge. Please note, we will request images of the defect.
The following common issues are not deemed defective:
- Shedding - Wool Area Rugs will shed up to 1 year from arrival.
- Wool Rug Colors Disclaimer - Handmade wool area rugs are uniquely made in every aspect of construction. This applies to colors also. Please note that dye lots can be different on the same rug in a particular collection. If you are ordering multiple pieces it is suggested to request that these rugs have matching dye lots. As a result, wool rugs are not considered defective under our policy if these colors vary slightly.
- All warranties are explicitly upheld by the manufacturer. If you are experiencing unusual or sub-par performance and are beyond the 30 day return window of our policy, please contact us and we will happily supply you with any warranty information or contacts for your item.
- Many of our items ship factory direct and in some cases these items are out of stock with the manufacturer. If that occurs, you will be notified of the backorder along with an ETA of the new inventory. You may cancel your order at anytime before the item ships without penalty. Please note : Backordered items are not charged until the item is in stock and ready to ship.
Cancellation Policy (All custom orders cannot be canceled)
- Any order can be cancelled at anytime prior to shipment without penalty. If an item has been assigned tracking and or has been picked for shipment at the warehouse this item cannot be canceled and standard return policy information would apply.
Rug Sizes & Colors
- Sizing : In is not uncommon for area rugs and runners to vary in advertised size by up to 6". This is especially common among hand made items and is not considered a defect.
- Color : We portray the rugs with the best images we have available. Please note that factors such as; computer monitors, lighting, room placement, etc can slightly change the look of the rug in person.
- Dye-Lots : Variations can occur in manufacturing especially within hand made items.
- PaylessRugs.com is not responsible for errors in pricing due to human error and such will not be required to honor such errors if said errors are a detriment to Payless Rugs as a business.