1. How long is the typical delivery time? a. Delivery times will vary depending on stock status from our suppliers. On average you should receive tracking for your order within 4 business days of your order. We do offer expedited shipping services and you can call for further information on that. Please note we do not charge your card until the items are in transit.
2.What if the item is damaged? a. If an item shows up damaged or in any way not 100% first quality please notify us immediately. We will have the item picked up and have a replacement shipped to you free of charge.
3. What if I do not like it when I get the item? a. As per our return policy you may return any item within 30 days of your receipt. You must notify our offices within that outlined timeframe to receive the proper return information and proper credit. Please see our full return policy for more details or call us toll free 1-866-784-7123.
4. How do I know the colors are accurate? a. Color variations will happen from computer monitor. We receive high-resolution pictures directly from the manufacturer. The products are displayed as accurately as we can. If you would like exact color palettes please call customer service.
5. Do wool rugs shed? a. Yes, it is possible for 100% wool rugs to shed up to one year after purchase. For the most part the shedding is not a sign of poor craftsmanship but instead a natural occurrence that takes place as the loose fibers work their way out of the rug.
6. What is the difference between synthetic and wool rugs? a. Synthetic rugs are generally made from Olefin or Polypropylene material. These materials are man made but take on a similar texture to natural wool fibers. Synthetic rugs tend to be easier to maintain as well as less expensive to buy. As a result they also tend to have a lesser lifespan than wool rugs.
7. Are Samples Available? a. On many of our rugs we do offer a sample program. With qualifying rugs we will send out the smallest available size the rug comes in. For example if you are interested in an 8x10 area rug but not sure about colors, we will send you a 2x3 in the same collection and color. The sample is shipped to you free of charge. You are responsible for returning the rug once you have decided if you like or dislike the colors. Typical shipping costs to return are 5-10 dollars.
8. Are rugs sizes 100% accurate? a. It is very common for area rugs listed at a certain size to vary in actual size upon delivery. For example, if you order an 8x11 area rug the size could end up being 7’9 x 11’2”. The actual size can vary up to 6 inches from listed size.
9. What does it mean by "Factory Direct" rugs. a. We have a showroom full of area rugs, however we do not have every size and collection in our showroom. Most of our rugs ship factory direct 100% first quality from the manufacturer. What this means for you is the lower prices and high quality products that have not been sitting around in a showroom for months.
10. How accurate are the pictures online? a. The picture of products on our site come directly from our showroom and or the manufacturer of the items.Therefore accuracy of the item is as close to real life as technology allows us it. It is important to note that the pictures of area rugs are typically that of 5 x 8, what this means is that if you order a smaller size there could be differences in patterns. For instance a very "busy" or ornate rug may not be able to show the type of detail that a larger rug can and thus you should expect some difference if this is the case.
11. Why does everyone have the same price everywhere I go?
a. Most suppliers have polices in place that dictate how low we can advertise our products. The key word is advertise, we can sell the products at whatever price we would like. So my suggestion to you is if you see a rug you like call us toll free and inquire about unadvertised promotions.